Product Made In France
Whatever we do, and wherever we are, each and every one of us has a contribution to make, however modest, to the well-being of the planet and of humankind.
That’s why, like the hummingbird in the legend, we do our part, and more whenever possible.
• Our products are made in France and we meet our suppliers in person.
• Our soaps are hand-made, individually
• We use only the finest quality ingredients and raw materials. Similarly, we use standard containers.
Natural, plant-based ingredients
• Our Scented Wax Melts are made using 100% natural, RSPO-certified non-GM wax
• Our recipes are simple and clearly labelled, for consumers to identify the ingredients we use. They are entirely free of parabens, mineral oils, silicon and other “undesirable” ingredients.
• Wherever possible, the raw materials and ingredients we use are of natural origin, and in some cases organic
• Our products are compliant with EU Regulation 1223/2009 on Cosmetic Products and EU CPNP notification portal
• Our ingredients are clearly identified in accordance with the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients)
• Our products are packaged using sustainable forest management
• Our packaging is produced a digital offset printing process certified Imprim’Vert
• Our packaging is recyclable – remember to sort (www.consignesdetri.fr)
Zero Plastic will
• Our products have already practically reached the zero plastic level